Our shelter has been in existence since 1975 and it's starting to show its age. We have some minor and major projects on the list. Materials, money and volunteers to do the work are needed. If you would like to volunteer your services, donate any materials for the projects listed below or a monetary donation please contact the shelter at 315-298-4733
side yard fence, remove and put large gate to get tractor through
painting walls in shelter
adding additional room
new sink and wash station for dogs.
* Restructure dog room roof to reduce snow and ice build-up in dog runs.
* Repair outdoor fencing - dogs play yards.
* Replace windows in dog room.
* Replace cat room roof.
* Replace cat room floors.
* Attach outdoor cat room. YAY we have finished this!
* Repair water drainage system outside.